Connecting your AdWords account is the first step you need to take in order to be protected by PPC Protect.
Note: Please make sure you connect the relevant Google AdWords Account.
PPC Protect requires permissions from your Google AdWords and Analytics account in order to protect your account from click fraud. A full explanation of what data we access and why is available here.
1. Please disable your AdBlock extension. This may interfere the authentication process.
2. Click on "Connect My Adwords Account" button in PPC Protect Dashboard:
3. A new popup will be opened. Please choose the relevant AdWords account. For users will multiple users - confirm that you are choosing the right account prior to continuing.
4. Click on Allow to connect PPC Protect.
Note: We will never touch your AdWords campaigns or alter them in any way - We only gather data to determine the legitimacy of your ad clicks. More information about that can be found here:
How PPC Protect uses the data it gets from my AdWords account?
Is my AdWords account safe?
Why do you need access to my AdWords account?
5. You have connected your AdWords account. The next step is to add the tracking template to your AdWords account. Here's how to do it.