Good question - after all this is what we’re here for!
There are few ways to know if you’re a victim of click fraud:
- Your conversions decreased drastically while your clicks / budget remains the same.
- You see an unusually high number of invalid clicks in Google AdWords dashboard.
- You are in a competitive industry known for click fraud (locksmith, lawyers, doctors etc).
- You suspect your competitors are clicking on your ads.
- You suspect one of your unsatisfied customers may be seeking revenge.
- You are running campaigns on the Google Display Network without vetting the sites that are displaying your ads.
Annoyingly, sometimes things can still look normal in your AdWords account even if you are suffering from click fraud.
To be sure that you’re stopping click fraud, sign up to our 30 day free trial at PPC Protect and ensure that your ads are protected.