There are multiple reasons for blacklisting certain IPs, the most common ones are;
- A known IP list of fraudulent attacks you had in the past and were able to identify.
- A Competitor IP that is likely to click on your ads
- A Customer that is seeking revenge.
If you want to blacklist said IPs for good, follow these steps:
- Head over to the Exclusions tab
2. Click on Add IP:
3. Add the IP address you want to be blacklisted
Leave the CIDR at 32 and IPV4 if you don’t know what this means.
If you have a long list of IPs you want to block, you can contact us and we will handle it for you.
Please note that AdWords imposes a hard limit of 500 blocked IPs. If your list exceeds this please contact us and we can arrange to rotate out IPs on a risk-by-risk basis.