Connecting your Google Ads account is the first step you need to take in order to be protected by PPC Protect.
Please note: When you have to choose your Google Ads account, Please make sure you connect the relevant account with access to your ads.
- Please disable your AdBlock extension. This may interfere the authentication process.
- Click on "Connect Ad Account" button in PPC Protect Dashboard:
- A new popup will be opened. Please choose the relevant Google Ads account. For users with multiple users - confirm that you are choosing the right account prior to continuing.
- Click on Allow to connect to PPC Protect.
Note: We will never touch your Google Ads campaigns or alter them in any way - We only gather data to determine the legitimacy of your ad clicks. More information about that can be found here
5. You have connected your Google Ads account.