There are multiple reasons for blacklisting certain IPs, the most common ones are;
- A known IP list of fraudulent attacks you had in the past and were able to identify.
- A Competitor IP that is likely to click on your ads
- A Customer that is seeking revenge.
If you want to blacklist said IPs for good, follow these steps:
- Head over to the IP Blacklist tab under “Security”
2. Click on Add IP
3. Add the IP address you want to be blacklisted
Leave the CIDR at 32 and IPV4 if you don’t know what this means.
If you have a long list of IPs you want to block, you can contact us and we will handle it for you.
Please note that AdWords imposes a hard limit of 500 blocked IPs. If your list exceeds this please contact us and we can arrange to rotate out IPs on a risk-by-risk basis.