If your site uses WordPress, follow these steps to install the PPC Protect tracking code:
- Log in to your WordPress admin dashboard (yoursite.com/wp-admin)
- Go to “Appearance -> Editor” in the left hand menu
- Find your “header.php” file in the right hand menu
- Look for the opening <body> tag in this file (it will likely be right after the </head> tag)
- Paste your PPC Protect tracking code immediately after the opening <body> tag
If you have any issues installing the tracking code on your WordPress website please contact email@example.com and we will be happy to assist.